We all want to to protect our eyesight and that is why it is important to have annual vision tests.
These checks allow us to detect changes in the front of your eye so that alterations can be made to your eyeglass or contact lens prescription.. However, we also need to inspect the back of your eye, the retina, to check if it is healthy, damaged, or showing signs of disease. When detected at an early stage, many diseases can be treated without any further loss of vision. Each Optomap image is as individual as fingerprints or DNA and can provide us, and you, with a unique view of your health, very quickly and comfortably.
- More thorough/accurate exam
- Disease detection superiority
- Dilation not always necessary
- Monitor Incremental changes
- Ultra-wide field view of retina
- Very comfortable and quick
- Un-equaled documentation
- A non-invasive procedure
- Resume normal activities