Optomap Retinal Exams for Better Diagnostics
We all want to protect our eyesight. That is why it is important to have annual vision tests using Optomap technology for a Retinal Exam.
These checks allow us to detect changes in the front of your eye so that alterations can be made to your eyeglass or contact lens prescription.
However, we also need to inspect the back of your eye, the retina, to check if it is healthy, damaged, or showing signs of disease. When detected at an early stage, many diseases can be treated without any further loss of vision. Each Optomap image is as individual as fingerprints or DNA and can provide us, and you, with a unique view of your health, very quickly and comfortably.
Benefits of using Optomap technology for comprehensive eye exams:
- Provides a more thorough and accurate exam
- Offers superior disease detection
- Can be completed without dilation
- Monitors incremental changes
- Provides an ultra-wide field view of retina
- Process is very comfortable and quick
- Provides un-equaled documentation
- Procedure is non-invasive
- You can resume normal activities after the procedure
The Optomap Retinal Exam offers clinical and patient benefits:
The Optomap images is captured in less than one second and is immediately available for review with you, to help you better understand the health of your eye. Because of the superior documentation ability of Optomap, we can monitor any condition more accurately as it progresses, and assist with treatment. It also gives us an accurate permanent record, from which we will have the dedicated time to study, diagnose and better treat your condition.